The legislative decree about personal data processing and protection imposes some duties to whoever processes information about other parties, such as informing the concerned party of the usage made of his/her data and then obtain the consent to perform the related operations.
The decree treats data processing as the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, usage, interconnection, block, communication, diffusion, cancellation, destruction.
TYPES OF DATA
Data required during the registration may be used to allow the User to access the Website and to use online services.
Navigation data (log files)
During their regular service, systems and software procedures used for this Website acquire some personal data which transmission is implicit in the usage of Internet communication protocols. This kind of information is not collected to be associated to identified users, but due to their nature could identify users through processing and linking with data held by third parties.
This kind of data include IP addresses or computer domain names used when users visit the Website, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources required, time of request, method used to forward it to the server, the size of the file sent as response, the numeric code stating the server response (success, error, etc.) and other parameters about the operating system and the User's computer environment.
These data are only used in order to collect anonymous statistical information about the usage of the Website and in order to check its correct operation. They are kept for the time stated in the reference legislation. Data may be used to check the responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the Website.
Data given by users
The entry of optional data using forms contained in this Website, optional, explicit and voluntary forwarding of data in web modules or e-mail data to the addresses stated in this Website, in order to receive specific services (e.g.: newsletter) and/or communication and information, implies the subsequent collection of the sender's address - which is essential for replying to inquiries or providing services, communication and information required - and the other personal data entered.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
PURPOSE AND TERMS OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal information that we already have, that you will be asked for, that will be passed on to us by you or by third parties, will be treated for the following purposes: commercial relations (offers, agreements, orders, promotional material); accounting, civil and tax relations; completion of possible legal, administration and technical requirements; legal obligations.
Personal data will be treated with electronic, computer and hardcopy tools, in compliance with the norm pursuant to and by effect of the Technical Disciplinary on the minimum security measures, Enclosure B of D.Lgs. no. 196 of 30th June 2003. Parties authorized to treat your personal data - administrative, commercial and technical parties for maintenance and assistance for computer devices and their processing procedures - will be constantly identified, informed and trained about the obligations imposed by D.Lgs. 196/03.
AREA OF DIFFUSION
Data processing will be accomplished according to the purposes and manners above, and could include the communication of data to third parties, such as: financial institutions for banking operations, consultants and freelancers for the completion of accounting and tax completions and for possible legal and administrative requirements, financial inspection authorities.
REASON OF DATA COLLECTION
Your personal information, as you may understand, is necessary for the purposes shown above, but its communication to us is not compulsory. However, not giving us personal information or not authorizing the processing could compromise the correct development of the relation with our Company.
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE OF DATA PROCESSING
The holder of the data processing, pursuant to and by effect of D. Lgs. 196/03, is Villa Capodimonte s.r.l., with legal head office in Via Monteoliveto 15, 80134 Naples, Italy, in the person of the legal representative Isabella Grilli, who is also person in charge, whom any inquiry can be sent according to the said decree.
RIGHT TO ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
- The User has the right to have free access to the register in order to ascertain the existence of the processing of data which may concern the party, even before their recording, and notification of the said data and their origins in an intelligible form.
- The User has the right to know:
- a) Origins of personal data;
- b) Purpose and terms of data processing;
- c) Logic applied for data processing with electronic tools;
- d) Information about the holder, responsible parties and the representative designed pursuant to and by effect of clause 5, paragraph 2;
- e) Individuals or categories of individuals entitled to know the data that may concern the party or may be informed as designed representative in the State, responsible or person in charge.
- The User has the right to obtain:
- a) Update, correction or, when necessary, integration of data;
- b) The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or halting of unlawfully processed data, including those which need not be kept in relation to the purpose for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) The declaration that the operations mentioned in the first and second bullet of this paragraph together with their contents have been made known to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case where this proves to be impossible or involves a omission of means which is manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The User has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) On legitimate grounds, in whole or in part, the processing of its own personal data, even though these are pertinent to the purpose of collecting;
- b) The processing of his/her own personal data in relation to business information, advertising material mailing, direct sale, market research or interactive business communication.